Senior Manager Professional Services | Libercus
Libercus is a SaaS cloud-based and browser-based content management system for multi-channel publishing (print, web, mobile, apps), currently in start-up mode.
• Turned implementation unit from cost-only to a successful revenue-producing department. Produced $80k+ in new revenue first year and started new year with $130k+ in the pipeline for 1st Qtr.
• Redesigned the implementation processes for a multi-site newspaper digital and print installation project. Previous implementations in Libercus had taken over a year; this customer was live within 6 weeks and the new plan became the standard for all future customer implementations.
• Rescued failing analytics software development project, providing clear requirement and specification documentation, and working with US- and India-based software development teams. Project had stalled for over 18 months, and was completed 6 weeks after taking it over.
• Responsible for building and maintaining a highly effective globally-distributed (US, India, Canada) professional services organization to serve the evolving needs of clients, while also enabling the company to meet its growth objectives in an efficient, scalable manner.
• Direct a portfolio of projects including software implementations, scheduled upgrade deployments, and new business development on schedule, within budget and with high customer satisfaction.
• Critical role partnering with sales to ensure early alignment of customer expectations with Libercus’ SaaS solutions, matching the roadmap for a customer’s long-term vision to services that appropriately match business needs.
• Post-implementation, ensure long-term customer success through ongoing training and support services, ensuring that customers maximize value from their investment while receiving an excellent customer experience.
• Participate in cross-functional Daily Standups, providing relevant market insight and acting as the voice of the customer to Product Management, QA, Development and Support teams for ongoing roadmap prioritization.